Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Report from Cesar Gabriel

First I want to say thanks for the prayer and financial support for this trip. It was a big blessing for me and my ministry. I was assigned to Iglesia Bautista Emanuel at Caucagua, a mission of a church in Caracas.
I arrived at the church at Caucagua on Sunday and preached at the evening service. The team was formed by 6 people, and one more joined later. On Sunday we did door-to-door evangelism that morning, every home that opened their door also opened their hearts to Christ. My partner was a young man from Maracaibo who did mission work in the Amazonas jungle. The door-to-door evangelism work in Caucagua was all day Monday and Tuesday evening, because in the morning we helped with "Pan de Vida", a ministry from the church feeding and helping poor kids. On Wednesday I preached a funeral, and on Thursday we went to Higerote, a fast growing community. Again, we did door-to-door evangelism and had evangelisitic services. Pastor Francisco took me back to Caracas on Thursday evening.
When I left the mission field, our team had seen more than 60 people come to Christ. Praise God!

Cesar Gabriel


Iglesia Bautista Trinidad, Laredo, Texas

No comments: