Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jeff Siegel's Photos

Jacob Harris & Bill Cashion with a couple of young baseball players at one of the clinics.

Jacob Harris, Bill Cashion, Dave Altopp and several other team members went to the Tiberones playoff game

"La Luz del Mundo" Iglesia Bautista

"The Light of the World" where Jeff shared his testimony on Sunday morning.

A young man and his son who helped with the baseball clinics all week

A group of kids at a baseball clinic listening to Bill Cashion share the Gospel with his Evangi-cube

Boys praying following the testimony time

North Americans and Venezuelan baseball clinicians and interpreters

Dave Altopp & Hector Rodriguez

Jeff Siegel with Carlos, a young man who helped with the clinics

A very young baseball enthusiast and clinic attendee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you had any contact information for Bill Cashion. I went on a basketball trip in '92 and '93 ministering with him. I would love to send an email to him. Please reply @ damonmckenzie@fbccharleston.com